Book Bridal Shower Dancers for Wedding
Order a call back
ONE PRICE. FIVE DIFFERENT STYLES IN ONE SHOW
Up to 5 dance styles in one show
Design your own show
Free fire show, with 5 + people
Choose from over 15 dance styles
What are Popular Dances at Weddings?
How to Choose the Best Bridal Shower Dancer for Hire
Planning a bridal shower is a challenging task as it’s hard to come up with interesting activities that will entertain everyone at the party. However, there is one thing that is sure to be a success, it’s professional dancing. A bridal shower dancer for hire will help you genuinely enjoy the celebration and might even teach you some great moves.
Hips Don’t Lie Dance Co. offer professional dancers of many styles, including but not limited to:
Our talented and experienced performers will entertain the audience with their show and can incorporate a short dancing lesson into the party program. Girls who come to your bridal shower and the bride herself will definitely enjoy learning a few moves from a professional dancer. You can show off these moves later at the wedding and at any party you go to afterward.
Factors to Consider When Looking for the Right Bridal Shower Dancer for Hire
In order to make sure your party runs smoothly, you need to organize the entertainment well. Here are the issues you’ll have to discuss with your bridal shower dancer upon booking:
The dancer needs to know where they will perform so that they can adjust their show program so it fits in the available space. It’s also important to find out whether the venue has any restrictions that can prevent you from booking some types of entertainment.
- Date and time.
Bridal showers rarely run on schedule, but it’s essential to make sure your dancers know exactly when to arrive. We at Hips Don’t Lie Dance Co. aim to provide you with the best service and will ensure there are no delays and any other problems.
Study the dancing group’s options and videos to decide what kind of bridal shower dancer for hire you need. Next, discuss the show you want to see at your party. Do you want your guests to be involved in the dancing? Do you need to introduce a class into the entertainment program? Answer all these questions and design a show that would be perfect for your special evening.
- Number of performers.
You can hire one, two, or a whole group of dancers. This decision should be based on the ‘scale’ of the party. One performer can be enough for a small going out with your closest friends, but if you want to have over a dozen of guests, you might consider a more versatile program.
Getting Bridal Shower Dancers and Other Tips on How to Have the Ultimate Bachelorette Party
Bridal showers are one of the most-awaited gatherings for the closest girlfriends of the bride-to-be. It’s when they get together to celebrate their friendships before their friends tie the knot. Bridal showers are meant to highlight their most memorable moments with their girlfriend while she is still single. It’s an all-girls night out made extra special for the bride-to-be!
The practice of having a bridal shower is said to have originated in the 1860s. In the early practices of dowry, friends of the bride would gather to give her gifts to compensate for the lack of dowry which a family cannot afford so that their wedding will go as planned. In medieval England, the practice of the bruydale, a feast where the bride-to-be makes beers to sell it at a higher price was made as a reference in a poem titled Piers Plowman by William Langland.
Why you should throw a bridal shower for the bride-to-be
If you are a soon-to-be bride you might have wished for a bridal shower that is worth remembering. It’s a day when all your closest girl pals are gathered under one roof and are giving you their best wishes, gifts, and kisses.
If you are the maid of honor, you might be the person thinking how should throw a fun and engaging bridal shower for your best friend. You are the chief planner of the event. After all, she chose you as her bridesmaid because she trusts that you will help her make your childhood dreams come true. But aside from the gathering where most of the visitors will giggle and laugh with the bride-to-be, why do people throw a bridal shower? Here are some reasons why:
- A gift for the bride-to-be. Bridal showers are dedicated for the bride-to-be. Friends, usually led by the chosen maid of honor, talk to each other or get an event organizer to plan out something really special for the bride. It could be something done in the backyard, at the beach, at a presidential suite of a hotel, at a camping site, or anywhere you think the bride-to-be will like. But the bridal shower is an occasion of showering gifts and well-wishes for the bride. It’s the time to give that needed stuff that the bride-to-be would need in her new home. A new blender, mixer, towel sets, linens, honeymoon lingerie, are great gift ideas.
- A celebration of friendship. Bridal showers celebrate friendships. Aside from the closest girlfriends, mostly the bridesmaids, bridal showers also include other female family members of the bride-to-be. They are there to tell their most memorable experience with the queen of the night. Guests at bridal showers may also give speeches of motivation to send warm wishes for the marriage of their dear friend. Since not all friends can make their speeches at the reception during the wedding day, bridal showers will give that opportunity to remind the bride-to-be of her the best times in her young life and how she can survive the challenging married life with her friends’ support.
- A time to have fun. Simply, bridal showers are momentous occasions to have fun. It’s a time to enjoy a beautiful cake, tea, or some wine while chatting with the bride. Elder women may share their messages to give advice to the bride, too. It’s the perfect occasion to eat, dance, and be merry.
Tips on holding a successful bridal shower
Weddings are very special occasions and so are bridal showers. You don’t usually get to be married twice or thrice. So holding a successful and fun bridal shower is a must. Bridal showers, like many celebrations, are days filled with food, fun, and festive atmosphere. Every guest at the bridal shower can give her a gift that she would need to start her new life in her new home, such as, kitchenware, furniture, linens, and mementos.
Nowadays, bridal showers are customized to fit the interest of the bride-to-be. Organizers and friends of the bride-to-be plan out a themed party to make the gathering more memorable. If the bride-to-be is fond of the outdoors, some friends might plan to throw out a campfire party at a mountainside resort. It could be as crazy as a pajama party or as extravagant as throwing a Gatsby-themed bridal shower for the soon-to-be-bride. But the most important thing is that the bride-to-be gets to enjoy one of the most important days before her wedding day.
Here are some tips on how to make your bridal shower hosting memorable:
1) Limit the participants. A guest list for the bridal showers is usually limited to those who are also invited to the wedding. It includes the bride and groom’s female members of the family - the grandmothers, mothers, aunts, sisters and closest cousins. The closest girl pals of the bride and groom are also invited. The guest list is usually prepared by the maid of honor and the mom of the bride.
2) Make sure the date is convenient for the bride. Bridal showers are usually held during the first three months before the wedding. Some bridal showers get as close to one or two weeks before the wedding day. But bridal shower organizers should always choose a date that is convenient for the bride and her most special friends.
3) Mail the bridal shower invitation early. Send out invitations between four to six weeks before the date of the bridal shower. This will ensure that the special guests of the bride will have time to plot it in their schedule and prepare for their gift for the bride. Always remember to include the bride’s name, date, time, location, details to RSVP, before you send them out.
4) Choose the most convenient place that matches the theme. You don’t have to shell out a lot of money to pay for an extravagant location for the bridal shower. Depending on your chosen theme and your budget, bridal showers can be held in the backyard, at a friend’s home, a local restaurant or anywhere that is convenient for most of the guests.
5) Hire professional bridal dancers to make the party rave. Hiring bridal shower dancers nowadays works well if you can’t come up with an interesting idea that will surely make everyone in the party have a blast. A professional bridal shower dancer will help you to give an enjoyable celebration and might even teach you a move or two.
You can choose from a lot of dancing styles to entertain the bride-to-be and her guests, including:
Why You Should Hire Bridal Shower Dancers
Professional bridal shower dancers are trained to give an entertainment of a lifetime. Some dance companies even offer a short dancing lesson into the party program making the occasion more fun and engaging. Once you learn some of the great moves you may even find them useful during the wedding party.
What Should You Consider When Hiring Bridal Shower Dancers
To make your bridal shower hosting one-of-a-kind, you need to discuss your plans in detail with the dance company or the group of professional bridal shower dancers you are hiring. Here are some of the most important things to consider upon booking:
- Available space. The bridal shower dancers need to know the space available for them to perform so that they can adjust their show to fit in the venue. You should also check with your venue reservations if they have restrictions in bringing in some performers to your event.
- Date and time. Professional dancers are always booked for other special events so make sure that the schedule of performance of the bridal shower dancers in your event is clear. Also, you need to choose a dance company which provides the best service and can assure you that there will be no delay in the performance.
- Kind of performance. Discuss what kind of dance performance do you like from the professional dancers. Study their videos and decide on what dancing style fits your occasion, which dance will you find useful even on other occasions or at the upcoming wedding reception. You need to decide and plan the perfect show with your hired dancers so make sure this is discussed during your meetings.
- The number of performers you need. Professional bridal shower dancers come in solo, a pair or a group. If it is just a small gathering, a solo performer or a pair of dancers can already give you a spectacular show without you having to worry of the space you need to give a bigger group or the talent fee. However, if you are in for an extravagant bridal shower for dozens of guests, then you might get a whole group of dancers who are sure to give you the perfect program.
A bridal shower is probably one of the best gifts you could give to the bride. So make sure, everything is well-planned. Take note of your resources. Are there other friends of the bride and groom who would like to contribute their time or money? Reach out to them. You can never go wrong in planning an awesome bridal shower with a team.